Associate Manager, Brand & Product Marketing
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2022 7:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Associate Manager, Brand & Product Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate Manager, Brand & Product Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Pluto TV is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager for our Growth Marketing team to support key initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory.
This role will support the day-to-day operations of Brand and Product Marketing campaigns, supporting the strategy, execution and optimization of campaigns. You will also help build, maintain and improve upon processes and documentation to ensure our campaigns run smoothly and efficiently. Weâ€™re looking for someone whoâ€™s ready to jump in and help drive our continued success.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing.
This is an integral role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Brand & Product Marketing Campaign Support: Help develop best in class campaigns with the team and key stakeholders.
• Campaign Development: Develop briefs and collaborate with teams to create key assets, and manage delivery to partners.
• Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with other teams across the organization including Product/Engineering, Programming/Partner Marketing, Legal, Finance, Creative and key external media and agency partners to drive campaign success and meet key KPIs.
• Monitoring & Insights: Support the tracking, monitoring and optimization of campaigns. Create practical recommendations and POVs on opportunities and share key insights with broader teams. Monitor key trends and best practices in the market.
• Documentation: Maintain key tracking, reporting and budget documents for the teams. Own and think about ways to continue to improve our processes.
Qualities / Experience Weâ€™re Seeking:
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 2 years of work experience supporting a marketing team.
• Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space preferred.
• Experience working with creative assets, with knowledge of the design process and basic specs.
• Experience with cross-functional teams, particularly Creative, Legal, Finance and Product.
• Experience establishing processes and timelines and adapting them for further efficiency.
• Exposure to large-scale digital marketing campaigns.
• Working experience with organizational and project management platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Jira and Asana.
• Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills.
• A proactive problem solver who has the ability/willingness to adjust at a momentâ€™s notice.
• A healthy curiosity for the entertainment marketing space and passion to learn.