Associate Manager, Domestic Brand Marketing, Streaming
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2022 12:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Manager, Domestic Brand Marketing, Streaming jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Associate Manager, Domestic Brand Marketing, Streaming postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The ViacomCBS Global & Brand Marketing team is seeking an Associate Manager to support the Domestic Brand Marketing team focusing on Paramount based in Burbank, CA. This is a newly developed role that requires an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively project manage. The job will report to the Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing, while working closely with many internal partners from ViacomCBS Streaming as well as directly with media partners to grow and engage the Paramount audience.
The ideal Associate Manager is an innovative problem solver, has the ability to go beyond traditional processes, and feels comfortable working with internal and external partners.
• Support Senior Brand Marketing Manager on tentpole brand marketing campaigns and promotions including putting together marketing briefs, attending creative kick-off meetings, submitting creative requests & overseeing production timeline and final trafficking
• Lead execution of marketing plans across select tentpole brand marketing campaigns.
• Maintain essential campaign documents including deliverables spreadsheets, calendars, one-sheets and decks
• Support Brand Manager in Paramount creative review ensuring proper usage of creative elements ensuring brand consistency in market
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency, and performance of partner management flows; be responsible for the creation of JIRA tickets, creative briefs and handle revisions, delivery to all parties, tracking and recaps on campaigns as needed
• Support Brand Marketing team with campaign post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
• Assist in brand health research & tracking by helping to consolidate information from different internal and external partners.
• Assist in reevaluating current processes, including budget maintenance and asset organization, to identify areas of improvement
• College Degree
• 2 years' experience in digital marketing and/or entertainment
• Experience developing proposals, media briefs, creative briefs, recap presentations, quarterly business review decks
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Hands-on with end-to-end execution; able to work well under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and judgment skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, other administrators, internal and external contacts, and senior management
• Be positive and willing to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work
• An analytical mind, natural curiosity, and passion for consumer marketing
• Familiarity with Google Insights & Analytics, JIRA, Powerpoint, Excel and other similar softwares
• An interest & passion for TV/streaming content!
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry or Direct-to-Consumer business