Analyst, Social Intelligence
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/12/2022 7:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Analyst, Social Intelligence jobs in New York-NY
Search all Analyst, Social Intelligence postings
Full Time Job
The Audience Impact & Intelligence team are a specialized group of strategists and researchers who power advertising sales with audience-forward, culturally proficient insights for the ever-changing media ecosystem. We encourage our sales teams with deep audience understanding strategic insights and data clout for their clients. Our group is charged with making the consumer connection with Paramount many varied audiences across all platforms by providing expertise in generational and life stage segments. We specialize in studies, surveys, data sets and metrics that help internal and external clients further their knowledge of targets, engagement, consumerism, ad efficiency and culture.
On this team, we value diversity of thought, and we believe your hobbies and outstanding viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience! We view the world not only from our desks, but also via immersive experiences that encourage us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better researchers and strategists.
So, What's the Job?
Reporting to the Director Social Intelligence, this Analyst position will support the Sales and Integrated Marketing teams with social data and insights that tell the story of how Paramount's network and brands work to hit advertiser targets and make an impact on consumer decisions. We are looking for a team-oriented, skilled researcher and data storyteller who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Sound like you? Good. Let's read on.
The Day to Day
• Support Sales and Integrated Marketing by analyzing and synthesizing social data for business development, thought leadership, and reporting purposes
• Craft client-ready, research-based materials and RFP responses that tell a positive story of Paramount's network and audiences
• Develop and distribute social performance reporting for key tentpoles and sponsors
• Leverage social data to identify consumer behaviors and trends for audiences, categories, and platforms
• Contribute to ad sales initiatives and strategic analysis for executives as needed
• Build relationships with peers to share information and improve processes
• Present research findings to sales teams as needed
• 1-2 years of research work experience with BA or BS (concentration in social science or data/analytics a plus)
• Solid understanding and knowledge of software applications used to extract social data from 1P (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and 3P (ListenFirst, Shareablee, Tubular, Talkwalker and Netbase) tools
• Strong analytical abilities and data storytelling including use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and ability to multitask
• Interest in digital media, entertainment, news, and sports