Full Time Job
• Provide administrative support to the EVP of Communications and the Media Relations department. Responsibilities include filing, answering phones, calendar management, coordinating travel, etc.
• Perform special projects and research as needed.
• Assist at special events.
• Complete expense reports.
• Coordinate press copy, program information and show storylines for approval and distribution.
• 2 years of entertainment or publicity experience.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Must have extensive knowledge of computer word processing and social media.
• Must be able to navigate the internet for research and interactive applications and possess intuition and instincts to use new and emerging media platforms with a high level of proficiency.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• PC proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.