Director, Cash Planning
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/23/2021 8:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Cash Planning jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Cash Planning postings
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with the entertainment industry's biggest filmmakers and brightest stars to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission: Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as A Quiet Place and Rocketman have further elevated Paramount's film legacy. On the small screen, Paramount Television Studios' Defending Jacob, 13 Reasons Why, The Haunting of Bly Manor, The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Made for Love and Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
The Sr. Manager/Director, FP&A Cash Planning for Paramount Pictures will help manage all activities related to cash flow analytics and reporting in conformity with ViacomCBS and industry standard methodologies!
• Assist in preparation of the Cash Flow for annual budget, monthly actuals and monthly forecasting.
• Liaise with accounting and treasury groups to plan and report actual cash flow on a monthly basis
• Coordinate weekly liquidity reporting to ViacomCBS Treasury
• Develop and implement tools & policies to ensure accurate forecasts
• Manage cash forecasts, including risks and opportunities, to achieve Company cash flow targets
• Lead all aspects of the Franchise Fee/Intercompany Settlement Forecast in coordination w/ Treasury and Tax
• Coordinate w/ Business Units and Accounting to demonstrate increased utilization of Cash Ledger
• Lead reporting, data collection and analysis for all key accounts, including dedicatedly identifying areas of opportunity and improvement.
• Coach, mentor, and lead one FP&A team member
• Ad hoc reporting, modeling, and analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance; MBA a plus
• Minimum 6 years related work experience, including a minimum of 5 years in an FP&A function
• Strong systems experience, specifically with Finance & Cash systems (i.e Hyperion, Essbase, HFM, SAP BW)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
• Highly organized, detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of financial analysis, accounting procedures and reporting
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Ability to take ownership of a process and get results
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Film experience preferred but not required