Senior Manager International Media
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with the entertainment industry's biggest filmmakers and brightest stars to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission: Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as A Quiet Place and Rocketman have further elevated Paramount's film legacy. On the small screen, Paramount Television Studios' Defending Jacob, 13 Reasons Why, The Haunting of Bly Manor, The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Made for Love and Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
Senior Manager, International Media
Under supervision of the Director, the Senior Manager serves as a contact between Paramount's Los Angeles Home Office and field offices for communication of all international media campaign strategies.
• Provide analytics report on key metrics while analyzing and interpreting trends to provide measurable insights
• Oversee Pan Regional Planning/Buying: provide media campaign approvals and manage deadlines to develop objectives, strategies, plans and presentations with WMLA, Pan Regional TV Buys, working with Wavemaker Miami, SEA TV buys, SEA regional office. Manage media partner RFP process
• Evaluate the beneficial and/or adverse effect of different online and offline channels while developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
• Review local market media plans for assigned top territories using the built allocations sheet and applicable analytical reports, discuss the media strategy / campaign with the market and provide approval on deadline
• Analyze online user behavior, audience journeys and multi-channel attribution
• Build return on investment analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
• Develop and execute paid trailer campaign recommendations and optimizations
• Advise on new, creative ways to reach target audiences by keeping up with industry standards, new media programs and opportunities
• Participate in strategy and development meetings, ensuring department requirements and functions are met
• Responsible for maintaining the budget, financial reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation on all media plans
• Collaborate with the brand team to build and incorporate slides into deck presentations
• 5 years of experience in media and/or entertainment industry
• Strong international experience in the areas of marketing, media and entertainment
• Expertise in digital media planning and buying
• Excellent technical systems skills (Microsoft Office)
• Knowledge of Cinema/Film maker/distributor relationships and schedules
• Self-starter who enjoys new challenges and has analytical and problem solving capability
• Excellent communication and influencing skills to a wide a variety of audiences both face to face and over the telephone.