Senior Financial Analyst
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2020 10:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Financial Analyst jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Financial Analyst? Senior Financial Analyst, Home Media Reporting
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, in Home Media Reporting, who will be responsible for all accounting functions related to worldwide physical and digital distribution of feature motion pictures!
to include, but not limited to:
• Prepare various month-end close financial documents (profit & loss, balance sheet, etc.)
• Perform monthly analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
• Review and analysis of Digital license agreements (interpret contractual terms; establish revenue recognition requirements; establish billing and payment terms).
• Investigate and resolve any cash or billing discrepancies
• Assist with internal/external audit requests
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
• Bachelor’s degree (In Accounting or related field a Plus)
• 3 years related experience
• Experience with financial analysis, US GAAP and IFRS
• Advance proficiency MS Office (specifically Excel)
• Able to work occasional weekends
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent written & verbal communication and inter-personal skills
• Self-starter with ability to proactively identify issues and propose resolutions
• Ability to work in a fast paced, joint effort environment
• Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
• Experience in month end close and reporting preferred
• Experience in entertainment industry preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.