Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, NY
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
Overview & Responsibilities
Are you looking for a new Distribution & Sales opportunity at a world-famous Studio? Then we may have an incredible opportunity for you! Our team is searching for a Sales Administrator for Domestic Physical Sales and Distribution who will play an instrumental role supporting the domestic physical business for the Target sales team. We're looking for someone who can help support the administrative execution of sales strategies to increase revenue and distribution of Paramount Home Entertainment content in brick and mortar as well as ecommerce outlets.
You'll report directly into the Executive director but will also work closely with Brand & Customer Marketing, Product Fulfillment, and other internal and external partners.
include but are not limited to:
• Ensure accurate submission and item validation of all promotional and modular transition programs in customer systems
• Monthly new release workbook creation and item management, ensuring all national and retail exclusive item data is formatted for submission to external and internal systems, on time and in- full
• Weekly exportation and archiving of critical data from customer systems, including item, pricing and sales data
• Accurately propagate trade spend systems with forecasts provided by sales team and provide item exports via ''sku report'' as needed. Log associated authorizations via customer master funding logs.
• Reconcile customer vendor income on a monthly basis, and report actuals vs. forecast to sales team
• Produce promotional and new release Demand Request Forms (DRF) on prescribed timelines, to ensure adequate inventory availability against provided forecasts
• Submit pricing discounts to Studio Distribution Service for the application of internal pricing discounts
• Submit promotional temporary discounts provided to customer key contacts and propagate associated systems
• Accurately propagate Salesforce systems with provided projections to ensure adequate inventory availability for theatrical new releases
• Provide weekly recap of promotional sales performance
• Setup and track all retailer supported items within customer systems, develop and maintain
internal tools required to maintain accuracy, and correct errors
• Support research and analysis on customer post audit requests
• 2 years' experience in the field
• Highly numerate and analytical, with proven analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to provide feedback on business strategies
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; must have excellent Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
• Experience in retailer systems and data management, such as Walmart retail-link or Target Apex preferred
• Strong planning and organization skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent time management skills; must be capable of prioritizing workload