Paramount PicturesPyrmont, NS
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Coordinator? The Company
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The company's labels include Paramount Pictures, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, MTV Films and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Digital Entertainment, Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., Paramount Studio Group and Worldwide Television Distribution.
Paramount Pictures Australia (PP Australia), a subsidiary of Viacom's Paramount Pictures, is a global leader in the distribution of filmed entertainment. It is responsible for the sales, marketing, and distribution of theatrical work produced by Paramount and other Viacom units and other studios where local deals have been agreed within Australia.
The Marketing Coordinator works proactively and collaboratively to provide a broad range of marketing and administrative support to assist in the implementation of strategic, impactful and effective film marketing campaigns.
• Preparation of company presentations/film marketing decks for external and internal use
• Lead company wide brainstorms and ideation meetings for film releases
• Analyse and report on quantitative and qualitative audience research insights
• Bookings and Event co-ordination for the Marketing Department
• Coordinate and assist with screening programs including targeted word-of-mouth campaigns, reviewer/media screenings, promotional screenings and industry/VIP screenings and Premiere screenings
• Assist when required on the preparation and implementation for Press Junkets and Film Premieres locally, for both international and local talent tours
• SAP management, purchase order entry, goods receipting for Interstate agencies or any cross department invoicing
• Proactively provide the Marketing Director with administrative support
This is what we're looking for you to have:
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Experience in marketing with a basic understanding of general marketing principles
• Excellent administration skills
• Demonstrable qualitative and quantitative research and analytics experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong communication, high level organisational & time management skills
• Excellent proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office - MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• High level of attention to detail and able to manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to use initiative and work with minimum guidance and direction
• Ability to work well within a team and under pressure, and take direction from different people
• Proactive, self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic with a positive ''can do'' attitude
• High levels of integrity and honesty with a calm disposition
• Have sensitivity towards confidential information
• A sense of humour!
If you're ready for an exciting career with a famous global entertainment brand, here is your opportunity.
Please apply online with a detailed CV outlining your experience.
• No agencies please, we've got this! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.