Paramount PicturesNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a sales and analytics specialist with a passion for entertainment and home media? Then Paramount Pictures has an exciting opportunity! Our ideal candidate has the relationships and savvy to help grow Paramount's vast Home Media library presence in the ever-competitive market. We're looking for someone with the passion, drive, and right mentality to thrive in our national team!
The perfect candidate to join our team would be engaged and current on industry trends across digital, physical and VOD for both Paramount and its competitors.
include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, develop, build, and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across distribution channels
• Meet or exceed Fiscal Year Financial Sales goals in Net Revenue for aforementioned account portfolio
• Prepare, build, and deliver all sales promotion programs and literature
• Monitor and ensure Paramount Home Media is competitive in its specialized market, working with our marketing, finance and manufacturing departments to proactively develop programs and strategies to meet our goals
• Assist the Vice President of Sales in strategically managing and executing on monthly and annual sales plans and goals based on a variety of metrics, determining the best and most profitable way to reach these revenue objectives
• Develop and maintain business relationships with key customer constituents
• Support the Executive Director of Sales and Distribution in the planning, developing, and executing of marketing and sales initiatives against customer sales strategic plan
• Must keep Executive Director and internal constituents completely informed on all activities of vendors across Theatrical titles and all Labels' partner releases on a weekly, if not daily basis
• 3 years’ sales/sales analytics experience (Home Media and/or packaged media preferred)
• Comfortability working with multiple internal/external customers
• Proven contracting and negotiation skills
• Possess strong computer skills for managing sales database tracking
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Must possess strong customer service skills with flexibility in an ever- changing sales industry
• Analytical mentality with excellent time management skills
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.