Manager, Human Resources Studio Operations
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• In this role you will lead all aspects of employment contract administrative duties which includes generating reports, maintaining records, updating tracker, processing changes and ensuring timely management of all employment contracts across the business divisions.
• Partner with Senior Vice President to handle and coordinate annual merit increases; bonus planning; and annual overhead budget planning. Prepare and track all salary actions which includes maintaining employee records.
• Partner with Organization and People Development team to provide support and services in the areas of performance management, employee engagement and training & development.
• Partner with SVP providing support and direction to supervisors and managers in addressing performance issues, feedback and counseling sessions.
• Research and analyze HR statistics to support a wide variety of initiatives: Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Planning, Compensation and Recruiting.
• Assist SVP with organization restructuring, RIFs and other change initiatives.
• Assist with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and stated legal requirements.
• Take ownership of PeopleSoft integrity to include necessary data entry, partnering with HRIS and Benefits on projects, updates and information requests.
• Develop robust and positive relationships with the Human Resources team throughout the organization to identify standard methodologies, share knowledge and work together on continuous process improvement and efficiencies.
• Provide counseling, coaching and hands-on support to address employee related business matters under the supervision of SVP.
• Provide guidance and support to employees with inquiries related to career opportunities, benefits, compensation, and other internal processes
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• At least 4 years' dynamic experience in human resources management
• Proven knowledge of PeopleSoft Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization, administrative and communication skills are necessary in order to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to establish rapport and collaborate across the organization, build strong client relationships
• Must be Collaborative, inclusive, compassionate and flexible