Manager, Digital Marketing /Social Media
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 1:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing /Social Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing /Social Media postings
Full Time Job
The Paramount Theatrical Marketing â€˜Manager, Social Media' will support the ideation and execution of digital and social campaigns for new movie releases and the company brand channels.
include, but are not limited to:
• Support the â€˜Director of Social' with management of social, publicity and influencer driven projects for the Digital team
• Handle social content ops for all owned platforms (Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Snap, YouTube, as well as Slack, Trello, Google Drive, etc)
• Project manage a high volume of social media creative for multiple movie marketing campaigns concurrently.
• Approach social content management wholistically; Use standard methodologies for creative, copy, trends, platform, audience identification and timeliness. Always considering stakeholder feedback.
• Manage and liaise with outside vendors and agencies.
• Prepare, publish and verify content launches while maintaining strict security of assets.
• Proactively brainstorm, communicate and implement emerging trends in the social space.
• Help plan and coordinate digital development and influencer activations including partnering with agencies and internal legal team to ensure organization and alignment on scope, paperwork, deliverables, and performance
• Manage calendar of anniversaries, holidays, and events social calendar for owned and operated channels
• Coordinate access/admin credentials for title social channels
• Organize and update shared team documents to support project management (budget grid, link directory, Sharepoint, ARC)
• Stay abreast of enterprise solutions and tools to help handle volume of campaigns
• Manage legal and rights holders expectations to ensure social content is fully compliant
• Liaise with internal teams including cross-functional marketing departments, mastering, content protection, and others
• Update assets onto studio branded internal and external properties
• Process promotional product orders/tracking
• Create prototypes, decks and wireframes to illustrate content and emerging tech opportunities
• Make content examples to explore platform trends, illustrate narrative opportunities and maintain comfort with industry leading social platforms
• 4-6 years experience in digital marketing within film, media/entertainment, creative agency, or closely related categories
• Digital and social media native
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Basic A/V creative production experience
• Proficient with CRM platforms and Data/Media rights
• Excellent organizational skills
• Highly self-motivated and dedicated toward excellence â€'' willing to go above and beyond
• Adaptable and nimble
• Strong sense of urgency
• Meticulous and analytical
• Experience editing video & audio within social platforms (TikTok, Instagram)
• Experience with basic 3D and AR tools a plus (Lens Studio, Effects House, Spark AR, Blender, etc.)