Manager, Creative Content
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Creative Content will work within the Global Creative Content team and provide various levels of support for the Home Entertainment content efforts. This role requires interfacing with both senior executives and talent and requires vendor management skills. They will need to engage in the marketing department's strategy, hit deadlines for the bonus material deliverables, and manage legal and talent approvals. The Manager will also interface with many departments and divisions of Paramount Pictures and must quickly establish and maintain successful working relationships with colleagues.
• Assist with the production of NR, Catalog, Acquisition and TV product bonus material
• Contribute creatively to conversations and brainstorms around marketing strategy pertaining to content creation for home entertainment and theatrical.
• Department support related to maintaining department tracking spreadsheets, iTunes Extras packages, legal clearance, talent approvals, vendor set up, purchase order requests, etc.
• Work directly with bonus material Producers to facilitate the production and delivery of content in a timely and organized fashion.
• Manage the distribution and flow of pertinent elements for various projects (scripts, b-roll, feature, score, approved photography, deleted scenes, etc.)
• Assist in arranging special shoots
• Collaborate with postproduction to acquire deleted scenes and gag reel assets for TV and feature films.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with executives, staff, external vendors, filmmakers, and agencies
• Able to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines calmly
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 years studio or post experience or creative agency experience
• Proficiency in Word, Excel; able to quickly learn other internal systems used for maintaining and submitting creative assets
• Knowledge of video/film production
• Organized and diligent with the ability to handle multiple high priorities; able to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time
• Knowledge of content distribution platforms
• Oriented toward working on a team but able to function as an individual
• Skill in project management, problem solving, clear and articulate communication, decision making, diplomacy, time management and professional presentation.
• Able to articulate complex information in an efficient, easily digestible manner.
• Interested in bonus material and/or documentaries
• Experience working in a studio, network, or agency environment
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Great team work ethic