Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Is providing administrative support, primarily for two Attorneys, in the Motion Picture Legal Department of an iconic Studio sound exciting? Then, please read on to see whether this job is for you!
• Assists in the preparation of work product.
• Distributes, files, and organizes internal and external agreements and correspondence.
• Administrative duties include answering phones, rolling calls, scheduling internal and external appointments and meetings, maintaining daily schedules and calendars, handling e-mail distributions/incoming and outgoing mail, updating contact information, generating expense reports, and ordering supplies.
• Maintains tickler system for follow-up; updates entries of status of projects and deals in status reports.
• Composes and generates letters, term sheets, and agreements (using a data-based online program).
• Conducts document research.
• Liaises with internal departments and external entities.
• Minimum 2 years of entertainment and/or legal administrative experience strongly preferred (in a fast-paced office).
• Deep proficiency with MS Suites, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and internet software.
• Bachelor’s Degree, strongly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, and telephone skills.
• Stellar interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with staff, other administrators, internal and external executives, colleagues, and senior management, and talent representatives and their offices.
• Highly organized and able to manage time and multiple high priorities, appropriately prioritize work and demands, and anticipate needs.
• Highly self-motivated, proactive, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, good judgment, and emotionally intelligent, and able to exercise diplomacy and discretion.
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.