Legal Assistant, Motion Picture Business Affairs
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Business Affairs.
to include, but not limited to:
• Assists in the preparation of work product.
• Distributes, files, and organizes internal and external agreements and correspondence.
• Manages general administrative duties – for example, answers phones, rolls calls, schedules internal and external appointments and meetings, maintains daily schedules and calendars, and handles e-mail distributions and incoming and outgoing mail, handles visitor requests, updates contact information, generates expense reports, and orders supplies.
• Maintains tickler system for follow-up; updates entries of status of projects and deals in status reports.
• Composes and generates letters, term sheets, and internal deal memos (using a data-based online program)
• Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed.
• At least 2 years of entertainment and/or legal administrative experience strongly preferred (in a fast-paced office).
• Proficient in MS Suites, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and internet software.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, and telephone skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external executives, colleagues, and senior management, and talent representatives and their offices.
• Organized and highly detail-oriented with the ability to manage time, prioritize work and demands, and anticipate needs.
• Highly self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, and emotionally intelligent, with excellent common sense, judgment and ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion.