Intern - Marketing
Paramount PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/17/2021 9:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing jobs in London-UK
Search all Intern - Marketing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Paramount Pictures UK is seeking an enthusiastic intern to join the UK theatrical marketing team on a one year placement.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of films and learn about film distribution in a fast paced, hands-on environment. This position will afford an invaluable training opportunity for those interested in film marketing.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
• Asset management
• Liaising with vendors on orders and processes
• Budget reporting
• Creative input in brainstorms and reviews
• Creating, updating and maintaining department reports on campaign status
• Requesting, ordering and reviewing materials
• Creating internal presentations including mock ups of ideas
• Assisting with reporting/collating of coverage for internal reports
• Updating internal documents
• Collating print orders for all departments and gathering quotes from vendors
• Monitoring of PPUK assets on exhibitor websites
• Research and monitor competitor campaigns as well as other brand activations
• Assistance at events and screenings such as ticketing, guest list, runner duties etc.
• Ad hoc administrative responsibilities.
• Ability to manage your own workload.
• Able to work effectively to strict deadlines
• Able to maintain professionalism.
• Excellent systems skills (experienced in the Microsoft environment)
• Good levels of numeracy, grammar and keen eye for detail
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport
• Team player who can multitask
• Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Familiarity with Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
• Interest in film and the film distribution process
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Sense of humour.
• Confident approach to work with a friendly, approachable manner.
• Proactive and shows initiative
All interns must be:
• Over 18 years of age
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a UK bank account in their own name