Human Resources Generalist
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2021 2:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Human Resources Generalist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Human Resources Generalist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Human Resources Generalist?
Full Time Job
We are looking for an HR professional to lead all aspects of Employment Contract administrative duties which includes generating reports, entering changes / requests into the system, maintaining records, updating tracker, processing changes and ensuring timely management of all Employment Contracts across the business divisions!
• Prepares and tracks all salary actions which includes maintaining employee folders: updated job descriptions, resumes and completion of compensation action form.
• Partners with Senior HR business partner to lead and coordinate: annual merit increases; STIP & LTIP planning; and annual overhead budget planning. This includes preparing worksheets, attending senior level meetings to solicit recommendations, entering recommendations into system, managing the merit/STIP pools and partnering with Compensation to ensure accuracy, timeliness and on time delivery.
• Proactively identifies employee relations issues, partners with HR Legal to conduct appropriate investigations, provides data analytics and develops next steps in concert with Senior HR business partner, HR Legal and impacted employees to address employee concerns and mitigate company exposure and risk.
• Partners with Organization and People Development team to provide support and services in the areas of performance management, employee engagement and training & development.
• In partnership with senior HRG, provides support and direction to supervisors and managers in addressing performance issues, feedback and counseling sessions.
• Researches and analyzes HR statistics to support a wide variety of initiatives: Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Planning, Compensation and Talent Acquisition.
• Assists Senior HRG with organization restructuring, RIFs and other change initiatives.
• Assists with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and stated legal requirements.
• Takes ownership of PeopleSoft integrity to include necessary data entry, partnering with HRIS and Benefits on projects, updates and information requests.
• Maintains and establishes awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices and new developments.
• Develops robust and positive relationships with the Human Resources team throughout the organization to identify best practices, share knowledge and work together on continuous process improvement and efficiencies – for example: The Unlearning Initiative.
• Provides counseling and hands-on support to address employee related business matters under the supervision of senior HRG.
• Partners with recruitment in sourcing and selection of open positions
• Follows and provides mentorship on industry trends and current internal and external human resources and business practices
• Provides guidance and support to employees with inquiries related to career opportunities, benefits, compensation, and other internal processes
• 4 years HR experience preference towards Talent Acquisition
• Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft; proficiency in MicrosoftOffice, with advanced Excel skills
• Experience working across and in partnership with the various HR disciplines
• Demonstrated proficiency in human resources management and best practices Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization, administrative and communication skills are necessary in order to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate across the organization; strong client relationship