Financial Analyst Marketing Finance
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 10:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Financial Analyst Marketing Finance jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Financial Analyst Marketing Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Financial Analyst Marketing Finance?
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst Marketing Finance who will be compiling and handling the accuracy of various accounting and reporting activities that support the worldwide sales and marketing and Paramount Home Entertainment territories while focusing on activities for accruals, reconciliations, budget analysis, budget management, and allocations in the sales and marketing business segments!
to include but not limited to:
• Capturing applicable system data and independently preparing territory marketing and sales accruals, reconciliations and related journal entries
• Analyze and highlight data issues and review with management
• Take ownership to meet monthly deadlines for all accounting activities
• Responsible for reporting and analysis deliverables focused on plan versus actual results
• Work with assigned territories which may include domestic and international locations to assist in the SAP WBS management which controls marketing spending
• Utilize SAP system proficiency to analyze data from an accounting perspective (GRIR, Commitments, Invoicing etc.)
• Work with financial reporting territory accountants on close process and marketing related questions
• Work in multiple systems to support the sales process and the product set-up process
• Responsible for the preparation of audit documentation, including SOX compliance deliverables related to PO accruals and budget versus actual results
• Bachelors degree required, in Accounting/Finance preferred
• 1 years related finance experience
• Advanced Excel abilities
• SAP knowledge of P2P, GRIR, and marketing analytics a plus
• Strong Communications skills with the ability to prioritize and track progress
• Highly self-motivated, organized, detail orientated and flexible