Financial Analyst, Digital Distribution
Paramount PicturesHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Financial Analyst is responsible for all accounting functions related to Domestic and International Digital Distribution of feature motion pictures.
• Reviews and analyzes digital license agreements (interprets contractual terms; establishes revenue recognition requirements; establishes billing and payment terms)
• Completes financial month end/quarter end close process including revenue recognition, revenue accrual, cash application, A/R reconciliation and deferred income
• Assists with royalty statement ingestion and processing through Media Maestro system. Maintains royalty statements tracker and summary log
• Prepares various balance sheet reconciliations and roll-forwards
• Assists with ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• 1 years' experience in Finance or Accounting (including internships)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
• Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel)
• Experience in the entertainment industry preferred