Executive Director, Worldwide Digital Account Planning
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Director, Worldwide Digital Account Planning jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Director, Worldwide Digital Account Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Director, Worldwide Digital Account Planning? Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
Overview and Responsibilities
Reporting to the SVP, WW Market Intelligence and Strategic Planning, this position is responsible for insights and analysis to support our Home Entertainment global transactional digital business. Successful candidates will simultaneously ensure corporate revenue objectives are met, while working to shape long-term strategies within key accounts and support deal negotiations across multiple territories. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for team building, be highly self-directed, results-oriented and be able to work at both strategic and tactical levels. Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today! Additional responsibilities to include:
• Provide in-depth quantitative analysis to fuel growth and increase revenue and profitability with OTT and MVPD accounts on a global basis
• Craft and develop reporting and dashboarding tools to provide regular performance reporting at both the country, and key account level, including future forecasts of performance
• Work closely with territory Sales and Marketing teams to understand local market dynamics and trends and incorporate those trends into future forecasts
• Support deal negotiations through demand forecasting and scenario modeling
• Conduct detailed impact analysis of customer terms requests and provide strategic recommendations based on those findings
• Evaluate promotional performance, effectiveness and return on investment - taking into consideration variable factors including promotion size, duration, frequency, price/discount, strength of titles, competitive forces, and merchandising
• Manage a team of direct reports
• 8 years of sales planning, retail analysis, and/or financial planning experience. Specific experience with digital retailers and/or international experience is a plus.
• Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Bachelor's Degree strongly desired or equivalent experience
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Experience in Entertainment or Consumer Packaged Goods industries ideal
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc.) is strongly desired This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.