Executive Assistant - Legal Motion Picture Business Affairs
Paramount PicturesHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Legal Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President Business Affairs
• Assists in the preparation of EVP work product.
• Distributes, files, and organizes internal and external agreements and correspondence.
• Manages general administrative duties: answers phones, rolls calls, schedules internal and external appointments and meetings, maintains daily schedules and calendars, and handles e-mail distributions and incoming and outgoing mail, handles visitor requests, updates contact information, generates expense reports, and orders supplies.
• Maintains tickler system for follow-up; updates entries of status of projects and deals in status reports.
• Composes and generates letters, term sheets, and internal deal memos (using a data-based online program)
• Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed.
• 3 years of entertainment and/or legal administrative experience strongly preferred (in a fast-paced office).
• Bachelor’s Degree, strongly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, and telephone skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external executives, colleagues, and senior management, and talent representatives and their offices.
• Deep proficiency with MS Suites, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and internet software.
• Organized and highly detail-oriented with the ability to manage time and multiple high priorities adroitly, appropriately prioritize work and demands, and anticipate needs.
• Highly self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, and emotionally intelligent, with excellent common sense and judgment and ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion.