Executive Assistant II
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2023 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant II jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant II postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the EVP of Creative Advertising.
to include, but not limited to:
• Process and track billing and file expense reports
• Manages executive's calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, presentation materials and resolutions for meetings as required
• MPAA submissions
• Corresponds with outside vendors as directed to get materials sent/delivered in a timely manner, set up fibers, etc.
• Prepare continuities of AV Materials
• Organize Print and AV Materials and help manage digital asset system
• Detailed tracking and logging distribution of materials (i.e. Filmmaker routing, internal routing)
• Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, ordering supplies and copying documents
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Tech Savvy and familiar with Apple systems and basic AV equipment.
• Very organized and detail oriented; able to manage multiple high priorities and proactively anticipate/manage time efficiently
• Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm manner
• Highly Proficient with MS software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, other administrators, filmmakers, and senior management
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Experience in the entertainment industry, ideally in marketing; candidate should have a strong passion for creative advertising and movies
• Should be familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures, especially in creative advertising
• Good relationship building skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 50,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.