Executive Assistant, I
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2023 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant, I jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, I postings
Full Time Job
The Global Communications team is responsible for the development and implementation of Paramount's communications strategies and handles internal and executive communications, media relations, as well as crisis/issues management and thought-leadership activities. We are looking for a dynamic great teammate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills to join the team as an Executive Assistant to the Head of Global Corporate Communications and Media Relations. This position will play an integral role providing support to the head of the department and team by completing work to further the group's goals.
• Manage executive's work and personal calendar
• Schedule/coordinate meetings and appointments
• Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries and compile travel documentation and expense reports
• Arrange and schedule in person and virtual meetings and conferences
• Prepare agendas, notices, minutes, and goals for meetings as required
• Prepare reports and presentations in Google Slides, PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required
• Keep internal documents up to date (i.e., executive schedules, timelines, status reports, expected breaks, etc.)
• Support â€œdaily clipsâ€ research
• Handle all incoming calls and correspondence
• Perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
• Light research duties; research media coverage and industry trends
• Work with executive & publicists to determine budget and manage expenses
• Other duties and project management as assigned
• Minimum 2 years of related experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Agency experience preferred
• Highly Proficient with MS software including Word, Google Doc, Excel & PowerPoint, Slack
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; ability to anticipate and manage time efficiently
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, other administrators, internal and external partners, including senior management, press, talent and creative partners
• e organized and detail oriented with the ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple high priority, confidential assignments
• Work experience in an international environment and in entertainment a plus
• Should be familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures
Hiring Salary Range: $47,000.00 - 56,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.