Director, Digital Marketing
Paramount PicturesHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Director will report into the VP, Digital Marketing, and will work closely as a team to develop and execute US theatrical social media campaigns (social media creative and community management) and digital marketing strategies for film talent socials, digital influencers and creative content releases (clips, featurettes, other creative assets). This role will interact daily with the worldwide marketing teams, including Creative Advertising, Creative Services, Publicity, Media, Multicultural Marketing, Promotions and Finance to advise and support the execution of digital marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include:
• Works closely with the rest of the Digital Marketing team to ensure the entire online campaign is designed and executed to strategy by the ideation, design and successful implementation of online experiences designed to motivate consumers.
• Oversees the online full campaign life cycle, including idea generation, creative direction, user flow design, technical specification management, QA and successful launch.
• Manages Assistant Social Media Manager and Digital Marketing Administrator in the day-to-day marketing duties to ensure all projects are on time, on budget and on strategy.
• Creates filmmaker presentations, develops strategy documents, campaign overviews and timelines for VP, executives and filmmakers review.
• Works collaboratively with the Director, Digital Marketing, International Digital team, Media team, Publicity teams and Multicultural teams daily to ensure regular communication among all necessary parties.
• Responsible for the accuracy of campaign budgets and finance reports, as it pertains to projects that are overseen by the Director.
• Leads all aspects of the Social Media RFP process in its entirety, from drafting to summarizing, evaluating, and providing a recommendation for the VP and SVP.
• Leads the QA process to ensure all technical specifications and requirements are met, and submits launch-ready creative and campaign ideas to the VP and SVP for launch approval.
• Represents the VP in senior level meetings and filmmaker presentations, as needed.
• Enhances and develops new systems and procedures (both technical and operational) to gain efficiencies in producing marketing assets.
• Ensures technology initiatives are in-line with overall marketing/business development needs at all times.
• Forward-thinking and focused on implementing first-to-market digital strategies and creative.
• 7 years of project management/production/digital experience in a fast-paced design agency, marketing company, or in-house creative services environment
• Experience in design and management of digitally-based projects with advanced knowledge of digital and social marketing trends
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or design related field strongly desired OR equivalent experience
• Knowledge or work experience with the workings of a motion picture studio strongly desired
• Experience with content management systems or video editing software desired