Director, Digital Marketing - Social Media
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Lead social strategy for Paramount film properties and Paramount Pictures brand channels.
• Responsible for leading internal teams and partners/agencies in the creation of innovative and social-first campaign.
• Craft creative deliverables using platform-specific standard methodologies for paid & earned media, as well as organic content & copywriting.
• Define and deliver against Key Performance Indicators to grow awareness and intent for film franchises.
• Build, nurture & grow fan communities online.
• Develop the social content, programming strategies, and stunts to promote upcoming films.
• Establish strong organizational practices to ensure all content is organized, clear and delivered on time.
• Identify potential partnership and/or sponsorship opportunities to elevate social conversation / mentions.
• Handle relationships with Talent PR reps to ensure film talent are supporting promotional campaigns on social media.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with platform partners to ensure social stays ahead of all platform changes.
• Connect the dots with other owned-and-operated channels-web, mobile, CRM-to develop a cohesive, organized social messaging calendar.
• Lead all aspects of copyediting and copywriting that delivers on conversion.
• 8 years producing custom social content while running brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
• Deep knowledge of media channels plus understanding of growing channels like Reddit, Discord, Twitch, etc.
• Proficient in Google Drive apps, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, & Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Passion for social media platforms, digital trends, new technologies, digital marketing, and movies.
• Engaged on accounts (Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram) with ability to identify trends and opportunity for engagement.
• Creative; can ideate on-the-spot for posts and campaigns to drive platform growth.
• Outgoing, organized, efficient, teammate, resourceful, creative and able to balance projects simultaneously.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut.
• Creative copywriting experience and design skills a plus.
• Excellent written, interpersonal communication skills; with good judgment and ability to interact with levels of management and team.
• Knowledge of marketing/web analytics tools.
• Comfort with AR and 3D projects a plus.
• Experience within the entertainment industry.
• Ability to work against deadlines and flexibility to shift on strategy and execution.