Director, Creative Advertising
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/19/2023 9:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Creative Advertising jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Creative Advertising postings
Full Time Job
This position assists in the creative direction, development and execution of digital advertising and marketing strategy for Motion Picture marketing.
to include, but not limited to:
*Primary responsibilities require interfacing with executive vice-president, senior management, filmmakers, feature film cast and crew, editorial and advertising agencies as well as Paramount Pictures marketing departments with the motion picture department and inter-division departments
*Weekly meetings include strategy meetings, research meetings, advertising agency meetings, post-production meetings and budget meetings
*Manage Digital Creative Budgets
*Concept, create and produce ads for digital/online placement â€'' working with our digital agencies.
*Manage workflow with the digital marketing team to ensure all integration memos are filled and timelines for delivery are adhered to (managing asset deadlines, updating creative/campaign messaging, etc)
*Interpret digital media plans and manage the creation of different assets required to fill those media plans
*Participate in, understand and apply the findings of traditional market research and testing to the digital advertising space
*Work with the digital analytics team to assess the success of campaigns during campaign flight and optimize/adjust accordingly
*Work with digital and brand strategy to craft trailer launch plans and ensure all required creative elements for launches are delivered on schedule
*Participate in creative research and ideation, including comparable campaigns, cues, copy and concepts
*Increased involvement in creative strategy and execution of AV, Print and Digital materials
*Manage quotes culls, accolades and awards tracking
* Strong working knowledge of digital and social media landscape with a clear understanding of the
• Distribution platform â€'' understanding of the various digital platforms such as Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Snapchat, FEPs and site driven placements and the best practices for those platforms
• Types of content â€'' a working understanding the different ad types used digitally - :06 bumpers, :10s :15s, Motion graphics driven creative and longer form AV materials
• Tone/Voice â€'' An understanding of how to extend the tone/voice established in traditional forms of creative advertising and carry over into the digital space
• Understanding of the primary KPIs that determine success of digital advertisements
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* Minimum 7 years related experience
* Experience working on significant Theatrical Marketing campaigns with primary focus on digital and social media outlets
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (creative file types, etc), BOX, iMovie, etc.
* Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
REMARKS: The Company reserves the right to add, delete or modify duties and job requirements at any time. An applicant must meet the minimum job requirements of the job for which he or she is applying. Moreover, the Company may, as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, evaluate whether an incumbent continues to satisfy the minimum job requirements of the job that he/she holds. With respect to a request for reasonable accommodation, the Company will evaluate whether the applicant or employee can perform the essential functions of the subject job with or without reasonable accommodation. The Company's evaluation of a request for reasonable accommodation will include engaging in the interactive process with the applicant or employee.
Hiring Salary Range: $110,000.00 - 125,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.