Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director Compensation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director Compensation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Compensation?
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities:
The Director Compensation will be responsible for the planning, designing, implementing and administering corporate-wide compensation programs, policies and procedures. This includes base pay structures, job leveling, sales incentive plans, and assurance of market competitive pricing for assigned business divisions. Keeps up-to-date on changes and interpretations of laws and regulations related to global compensation practices. This position will report to the SVP, Compensation
• Manage design and analysis of base pay and other compensation components to ensure market competitive positioning of salaries and pay mix for assigned business groups.
• Conduct on-going analyses to ensure external market competitiveness and identification of pay gaps with resulting strategies to address.
• Ensure internal equity analyses are completed to address pay discrepancies by business unit, job family or protected class.
• Provide consultation and solutions in the development of competitive salary offers, retention of key talent and career development plans.
• Build relationships with peers in Talent acquisition, and HR business partners and be seen as the subject matter expert in compensation related matters.
• Make design recommendations for sales incentive plans and implement incentive or commission pay programs consistent with market conditions and best practices.
• Establish guidelines for base pay structure analysis, administration, ongoing maintenance and governance
• Responsible for evaluation of and participation in appropriate annual salary surveys. Ensure market data captures companies where the company competes for talent.
• Develop compensation integration recommendations for employees joining the company through merger and acquisition activities. Actively participate in the job architecture and leveling/pay equity study and any implementation actions that result from it.
• Design tools, guidelines, templates and communication materials to educate employees, managers and executives on pay programs
• Communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and written) with all level of employees and management.
• Maintain a high level of analytical skills including proficiency in spreadsheet and data base applications.
• Provide support and participate in development and implementation of technology solutions for compensation management.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8 years of demonstrated success in managing total cash compensation program design, communication and execution is required in a global organization.
• Strong experience in managing base pay programs across a global platform in partnership with a global HRIS system
• Experience in use of a job evaluation system to establish internal equity assignments within a pay structure
• Proficient in the use of compensation data management tools.
• Must be strategic in designing and implementing total cash compensation programs to support operations
• Demonstrated expertise in Incentive Plan design and administration
• Continually seeks opportunities for process and system improvements.
• Anticipates customer's expectations and exceeds expectations in delivery.
• Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects under tight timelines.
• Must have strong influential and communication skills (will work directly with Division business leaders, HR leaders and all levels of employee managers).
• Proficient in computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Experience with SAP Success Factors will be a plus.