Coordinator Ww Creative Content
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Responsibilities
• Contribute creatively to conversations and brainstorms around marketing strategy and EPK pertaining to content collection and special shoot materials.
• Participate in the coordination of large specialty content shoots working closely with internal teams, production vendors, talent teams, and department heads.
• Organize and create call sheets and timing grids for large content shoots, coordinate with department heads and talent teams on site.
• Work directly with talent teams to negotiate and book glam and car service for shoots.
• Hire and oversee film premiere house crew and timely delivery of press materials same day.
• Vet all content through the legal and clearance review process.
• Track cumulative A/V and legal feedback and address editorial changes and QC with vendors and producers.
• Liaise with filmmakers and talent for content approvals and special requests.
• Handle budget for each title and oversee PO creation and billing for invoicing vendors.
• Interact with creative vendors regarding content creation, budget, and deliverables.
• Track and organize all raw and finished assets per title.
• Work with all marketing departments coordinating their various needs including requests for footage, assets and finished material.
• Oversee finishing and delivery of global creative assets to vendors, press, media partners and international territories.
• Work with internal editors to oversee content creation and asset management.
• Own the process of selecting BTS b-roll, interview bites, and film clips for EPK, online and publicity usage, using creative thinking to ascertain appropriate clips.
• Maintain all departmental charts, documents and drives including tracking versions of content, organizing and labeling files, as well as archiving files and hard drives.
• Support team lead in organizational and creative needs for all titles involving some light administrative work including scheduling meetings, document collation, and taking meeting notes.
• Helping coordinate production shoots; booking locations, ordering equipment, coordinating delivery of props/ wardrobe; booking hotels and travel as needed
• Highly proficient with software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote; able to quickly learn other internal systems used for maintaining and submitting creative assets
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with executives, staff, external vendors, filmmakers, and agencies
• Able to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines calmly
• Organized and diligent with the ability to handle multiple high priorities; able to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time
• Internet savvy
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Interested in a career in marketing, advertising, and/or creative content
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
• Have a creative mind willing to participate in brainstorming sessions and idea generation
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Experience working in a studio, network, or agency environment
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures
• Interested in learning about marketing and the studio side of entertainment, including a strong interest in the scripting and/or production of marketing-related special shoots