Coordinator - Worldwide Distribution Services, Dubbing
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
This position is responsible for supporting the dubbing group within Worldwide Distribution Services.
to include, but not limited to:
• Raising and releasing Dubbing-related purchase orders as needed for theatrical features, nontheatrical product, catalog and TV episodic content
• Invoice receipt processing: reviewing, confirming receipt of materials from multiple vendors, and approving for upload to Basware/Invoiceworks systems
• Collaborating with International Legal to track delivery of talent contracts as the need arises for each project
• Posting essential documents to collaboration site and archive inactive project documents to the department shared drive
• Pursuing delivery of necessary documentation (On Screen Text docs, contracts) from worldwide vendors and territory offices and tracking as needed
• Coordinating foreign main title management to include seeking approval for titles, acquiring suggestions, and distributing approved titles globally
• Assisting in overflow work for Dubbing Project representatives
• Supporting Management as needed
• Ordering office supplies as needed
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 1 work experience preferred
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and internet software
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in Entertainment Industry!
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Basic post production knowledge
• Passion for film!