Coordinator, Television Business Affairs
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Coordinator, Television Business Affairs to join our team! This position is responsible for providing support to the senior executives in the Business Affairs department.
to include, but not limited to:
• Serve as liaison between Production, Development, Business Affairs and Finance
• Draft and prepare Deal Memos, presentations and other widely distributed documents
• Create and maintain Status Report for all projects in development
• Distribute mail and maintain office supplies
• Manage calendar and schedule/coordinate daily meetings and appointments
• Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings, and accompany supervisor when requested
• Answer and screen a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up
• Process development invoices from above-the-line rep sources on all development deals negotiated by Business Affairs for Paramount TV.
• Confirm step delivery for all these invoiced elements with PTV Creative on all projects currently in development.
• Coordinate requests and track the development payment process, working closely with Contracts Administration and the legal department.
• Track the outflow of all development monies related to all above-the-line BA deals. In additional, you will tracks all Rights/Option data (expiration/extension dates as well as all Rights/Option payments for PTV.
• Track and charts the deal negotiation process (i.e. tracking incoming/outgoing agreement versions, deal ''closed dates'', and final agreement distribution) for all deals in negotiation with the Business Affairs executives working underneath the EVP Business Affairs & Strategy. Upon receipt of all original, partially-executed BA paperwork, arranges with the Legal department for full-execution and distribution of all agreements.
• Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings
• Act as custodian of corporate documents and records
• Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents such as expense reports
• Create and maintain databases and spreadsheet files
• Perform additional administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
• Minimum 1-4 years related experiences
• Bachelor's Degree
• JD preferred
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedure
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers and senior management
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priorities