Coordinator, Sales Administration
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2020 10:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Sales Administration jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Sales Administration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Sales Administration? Overview and Responsibilities
The Home Entertainment Sales team is looking for a hardworking Coordinator, Sales Administration to help support day to day business and administrative needs. Are you great with time and project management and eager to learn more about the Home Entertainment business? Then this could be the job for you! Additional responsibilities to include:
• Support Sales Team with general operations and ad hoc reporting to support the ongoing development of the business.
• Manage detailed sales activities at the SKU level, including management into both internal and external databases.
• Execute inventory order requests and validate SKU level submissions.
• Develop and maintain weekly/monthly sales reports.
• Create and maintain a central repository of information related to the business to streamline data sharing and communication.
• Provide support and assistance for other activities and duties as assigned.
• Work collaboratively with staff members from other departments, such as marketing, brand, operations and finance.
• Meeting scheduling, and maintenance of planning timeline.
• 1 years of administrative related experience with proven ability to effectively work independently, multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to establish solid working relationships across all partner teams and levels of the organization, as well as external customers.
• Strong analytic and numeracy skills, including advanced ability in Excel.
• Highly organized and detail oriented, with effective time management skills.
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic environment, while ensuring a multitude of priorities are handled accurately, completely, and on time.
• Solid technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office. Proficiency in SalesForce strongly desired.
• Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.