Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studioâ€™s iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramountâ€™s film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Picturesâ€™ passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
This position is responsible for providing support to the International Publicity team.
to include, but not limited to:
• Researches and gathers information on a variety of subjects related to the publicity, marketing and Awards fields
• Books international travel for talent touring and for staff for junkets and touring, including extensive research/confirmations of visas for different countries, and liaises with consulates and embassies to procure visas when required
• Coordinates with territories on press material breaks, interview breaks etcâ€¦
• Supports PR team in arraignment of junkets, press days, tours, phone schedules, etc.
• Travels for press events when needed
• Collates opening day reviews and press breaks
• Handles screening press lists, guest lists, theater booking, MPAA date coordination and check-in for screenings, including junket screenings, all media screenings, etc. at the direction of the publicists
• Liaises with outside agencies when booking hair, make-up and stylists; confirms best rates and negotiates when needed, and follows through to ensure negotiated rates are the final invoiced rates
• Processing invoices for publicity events and setting up POâ€™s
• Maintaining PR decks in power point and campaign recaps
• Serves as back-up to the department assistant
• Trains and oversees interns
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum two years relevant work experience
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Internet software
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in entertainment industry
• Self-motivated, self-starter