Coordinator Partnership Marketing
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 1:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator Partnership Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator Partnership Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studioâ€™s iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramountâ€™s film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Picturesâ€™ passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
This position is responsible for the day-to-day inter-departmental coordination and communication between our global outreach and product placement teams. This individual will be managing a variety of legal documents and status reports, implementing efficient workflow to drive timely distribution, tracking and project management.
include, but not limited to:
• Work with Legal to draft, send and track NDAs, Promotional agreements etc.
• Attend meetings on all titles to take notes as relates to the pitching and follow-up needs
• Support pitching efforts including fact-finding research, creative brainstorming, developing outreach lists
• Maintain team status reports, case studies and additional tracking reports and legal documents
• Create and maintain competitive recaps and databases
• Assisting with meeting prep including scheduling and presentation development
• Additional project management as may be required on case-by-case assignment basis such as roadshows prep and logistics etc.
• Expert in Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
• High proficiency in Keynote
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to juggle long and short-term deadlines in a dynamic working environment
• Team player and flexible to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills capable of building positive relationships both inside and outside the Studio
• 2-3 yearsâ€™ experience in a studio marketing promotions department, advertising or promotion agency with account management and/or sales background a plus
• Proactive self-starter with strong work ethic
• Collaborative team player