Coordinator, Marketing Services
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/9/2023 10:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Marketing Services postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for managing all marketing efforts as assigned by the Print Manager Worldwide Marketing Services. This primarily includes proofreading all print/digital/static online materials for Worldwide Theatrical Marketing Services.
Proofreader will be responsible for reviewing and catching inconsistencies across various digital and printed materials. Scope of work to include reviewing, proofreading, and correcting high volumes of work on short deadlines. Proofreader must be a maverick at noticing errors in spelling and grammar. Will be making clear and concise corrections according to the context of the material.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Proofs worldwide print, digital, and online marketing material and flags any guild/MPA, contractual, legal or clearance incompliances
• Checks final art to make sure any necessary adjustments are actioned, as requested by feature clearance/legal
• Assists Print Manager in reviewing/proofing academy ads (i.e. newspaper ads, trade pub ads, screeners, etc.) ensuring we follow all DGA/WGA guidelines. Answer all credit questions due to the time constraints
• Acts as a liaison between International Creative team and the vendor servicing all International markets to approve any non-literal titles or copy translations in marketing materials, keeping record of all approved items, in absence of Print Manager
• Proofs International localized title treatments, including home entertainment titles when requested, using approved title translation charts
• Checks proof against copy, marking errors that appear in proof
• Proofreads, reviews, and edits materials for accurate use of grammar and content
• Corrects any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors in original copy
• Returns marked proof for correction and later checks corrected proof against copy
• May measure dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements to verify conformance to specifications, using printer's ruler
• Reviews approved quote culls sent by Creative team for any errors in spelling and grammar.
• Assists in proofing Home Media materials as requested by Print Manager
The types of worldwide materials that are reviewed are, but not limited to:
Flat Cards Digital Content
Interactive Material Website materials i.e.: Online banners
Bus Shelters Bus Sides
Studio Boards Subway 1 and 2 sheets
Publicity/Promotional materials Premiere materials
Print materials for industry trade shows Magazines
Academy materials In-theater Ads (takeovers, digital walls)
Outdoor Ads Standees
One Sheets Teaser/Payoff Billboards / 30-Sheets
Banners Mall Media
Review Easels Social Media Posts
Trailer and TV Graphic Cards Billing Blocks
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studioâ€™s iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramountâ€™s film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Picturesâ€™ passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 50,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.