Coordinator, International Market Research
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2023 6:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, International Market Research jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, International Market Research postings
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Coordinator of International Market Research will assist the Market Research team with the presentation, execution, design, and analysis of quantitative and qualitative market research projects to provide insights and recommendations to the Paramount Pictures Theatrical Marketing and Production teams.
Include but are not limited to:
• Support the market research team at all stages of custom research projects (e.g., questionnaire design, link testing, data analysis, slide creation).
• Analyze large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data and turn data into actionable, storytelling insights.
• Build visually appealing presentations in PowerPoint that easily communicate strategy and key takeaways for non-research audiences.
• Coordinate weekly international tracking survey, ensuring the accuracy of title and release date information in the top 10 markets.
• Manage a number of reporting databases critical to the department (e.g., talent popularity polls, ad testing results, exit polling results).
• Populate and proof data on various documents and charts for internal distribution.
• Analyze test screenings by synthesizing closed-ended and open-ended responses.
• Update weekly calendars and charts.
• Provide backup support to the administrative roles within the department.
• Desk research.
• Be a vocal and active contributor to brainstorming sessions/meetings.
• Be excited by movies and in tune with current releases.
• Bachelor's Degree with a proven track record of high achievement.
• High comfort level with analyzing and synthesizing quantitative information.
• Strong visual presentation skills â€'' ability to tell stories based on data in succinct, visually appealing presentations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint & Excel.
• Intellectually curious with proven problem-solving abilities.
• Strong interest in entertainment marketing, social science trends, emerging media, and technology.
• Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure and balance multiple priorities.
• Highly Internet savvy.
• Prior entertainment industry experience preferred.
• Other languages are a plus!
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 56,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.