Coordinator Brand Marketing
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2023 3:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator Brand Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator Brand Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator Brand Marketing (Theatrical New Releases & Acquisitions)
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studioâ€™s iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramountâ€™s film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Picturesâ€™ passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
Overview and Responsibilities:
The Coordinator will play a key role in the development and execution of marketing strategies for Paramount Home Entertainmentâ€™s theatrical film slate and 3rd party acquisition titles. The position reports to the Manager, Brand Marketing.
• Sets up and maintains all product and promotions in internal databases
• Maintains a timeline for all marketing activities and keeps the brand team on deadline
• Develops, designs and optimizes pitch decks that effectively communicate marketing plans
• Provides ongoing updates and stays in open communication with all functional areas: Customer Marketing, Operations, Sales, PR, Promotions, Media, Creative, Finance, etc.
• Provides input and feedback on all campaign materials to ensure strategic consistency
• Monitors, tracks and communicates competitive activity and industry trends and offers insights to support business objectives
• Coordinates third party agreements and purchase order approvals
• Collaborates with internal team to brainstorm all elements of the marketing plan
• Provides support with ad hoc projects as needed
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Film, or related field preferred
• 3 years of experience in product marketing, product management, or brand management; experience within home entertainment, film studio, marketing/advertising agency, or consumer products preferred
• High degree of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop, as well as other MS Office Software
• Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlineB
• resourceful with the ability to work independently and effectively on and across teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to interpret and discuss insights from a variety of data sources to support recommendations
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Comprehensive problem solving ability
• Ability to build relationships and work well with all levels of employees, including Sr. Management
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 56,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.