Asst Manager, Partnership Marketing
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 1:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Asst Manager, Partnership Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Asst Manager, Partnership Marketing postings
Full Time Job
The Assistant Manager will report to the Executive Director Partnership Marketing and is responsible for providing support in the execution of partnership programs for theatrical releases of Paramount Pictures films.
• Support daily execution on theatrical film promotions from idea to execution with Global and International partners including TV & broadcast radio, packaging, retail, digital, social media, print, press releases, and field opportunities.
• Support worldwide territories by handling local partnership activations and providing creative direction and support materials.
• Build timeline templates, acquire and review external partner's submission schedules to ensure adequate time to implement, and track deadlines for campaigns from beginning to end. Review creative submissions and acquire feedback/ approvals from various team members to traffic back to external partners.
• Ensure all external partners creative submissions are saved, organized, and updated within the department shared drives folders.
• Coordinate and conduct weekly update calls with confirmed partners to ensure deadlines are met, relationships are intact, and send in-depth call recaps for record keeping.
• Oversee and contribute to departmental promotional guidelines, status reports, budgets, field directives, case studies and supportive promotional reports and documents.
• Secure and distribute film assets such as trailers, sizzles, logos, posters, stills, and key art to internal team and external partners.
• Book corporate/advance screenings and handle movie ticket orders for external partners based on Paramount's contractual deliverables.
• Develop prize packs and help facilitate fulfillment for external partner's prizing/sweepstakes
• Develop merchandise and facilitate shipping for territory specific needs with outside vendors
• Develop call summaries/recap reports for internal and external conference calls and send to project teams following discussions
• Oversee and contribute to departmental promotional guidelines, status reports, budgets, field directives, film decks, and supportive promotional reports and documents.
• Create materials for partner summits and implement the run of show. Support management team by carrying out offline events and initiatives.
• Assist with redlining and routing external partners submitted sweepstakes rules, press releases and press outreach lists.
• Request and acquire external partners POP and premium samples for use in filmmaker meetings or gift distribution.
• Maintain promotion summaries, topline write-ups, timelines, case studies, and film partnership recaps.
• Read scripts for upcoming slated films and participate in team brand building or campaign brainstorms.
• Lead the charge on premiere planning, invite lists, seating charts, and on-site organization before, during, and after the event for external partners.
• Create wrap reports that showcase completed partnerships through Keynote and Powerpoint
• Lead all duties required to track financial commitments and budgets including raising Purchase Orders using SAP and Ariba
• Expert in Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote and Photoshop
• 3 years experience in a studio promotions department, advertising or promotion agency with account management background
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strong written and verbal Communication skills
• Close attention to detail
• Strong Presentation design skills
• Ability to work and multi-task in fast paced, high pressure environment
• Self-starter with strong work ethic