Associate Project Manager - TV Digital Mastering
Paramount PicturesHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
The Associate Project Manager - TV Digital Mastering works with the Worldwide Mastering team, and is responsible for handling various projects and processes in television digital mastering.
to include, but not limited to:
• Handle expedited TV post production timelines to allow for the creation and delivery of domestic and international assets to the digital archive.
• Lead and communicate status delivery deadlines of required elements domestic and international.
• Track all schedule milestones while coordinating and maintaining schedule changes preparing for possible delays/obstacles.
• Oversee digital and physical delivery of all incoming source file assets.
• Schedule 100% QC of each source asset received, review all QC reports and resolve all technical issues in order to prevent future client rejections and to maintain high quality servicing standards.
• Handle production workflows at internal and external mastering facilities.
• Prepare all template documents needed for Localization workflow.
• Supports the Worldwide Mastering team for mastering planning and preparation and the creation of foreign audio and subtitles assets for worldwide distribution.
• Creation of SDR Archival and Production assets to service all downstream markets.
• Build all work orders/purchase orders/consolidate invoices to purchase for final approvals.
• Research and locate mastering assets through archive related systems, and prepare all internal systems with anticipated TV series metadata.
• May be assigned to various tasks and projects, as needed with administrative organization.
• Minimum 3 years experience in studio level television mastering/digital mastering department or qualified mastering facility.
• Detail and process oriented with oral and written communication skills are required to effectively communicate with company personnel and outside parties.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge and understanding of feature and episodic workflows and related media management.
• Foreign and domestic mastering related experience.
• Experience with Xytech Media Pulse and SAP.
• Experience with traditional and advanced digital mastering workflows, processes, and technical standards.
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of Viacom, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.