Assistant Manager, Sales and Customer Marketing
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with the entertainment industry's biggest filmmakers and brightest stars to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission: Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as A Quiet Place and Rocketman have further elevated Paramount's film legacy. On the small screen, Paramount Television Studios' Defending Jacob, 13 Reasons Why, The Haunting of Bly Manor, The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Made for Love and Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
Are you ready for an exciting career change at one of the largest media companies in the world? Then we may have an incredible opportunity in the Paramount Home Entertainment, Sales & Customer Marketing team! We are looking for am Assistant Manager to join our team who will play an instrumental role supporting the domestic digital business.
Our ideal candidate will support the administrative execution of sales and marketing promotional strategies to increase revenue and distribution of content across digital transactional platforms. The Assistant Manager will be LA based but focus on the Canadian market as well as support internal US business stakeholders as needed.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
• Provide Sales and Customer Marketing administrative support for Canadian & US accounts
• Assist in the creation of sales materials for Canadian based retail accounts
• Generate and administrate Collections and Temporary Price reduction avail notices
• Provide customer specific marketing assets as needed for accounts (ie: creative, social, content)
• Review and route for internal approval any account specific marketing programs
• Work w/ Sales & Planning teams on execution of Canadian specific promotions
• Work with cross functional teams including Brand, Creative, and Operations to ensure timely communication and execution of sales programs
• Collect, organize and distribute performance data including sales results, TPR and merchandising effectiveness
• Capture and ensure accuracy of pre and post release placement decks for key accounts
• Manage, format and collate release day placement decks
• Manage renewal process of annual Canadian Film board notices
• Update and maintain account specific deal trackers and templates as requested
• Support sales initiatives for Feature Film and TV content by researching and gathering information on new and innovative developments on retailer store fronts and media platforms
• Administrate and support the ongoing operation of Salesforce / Quip, including training as a power user / business admin user
• Become expert on Enterprise (marketing asset management system) system; teach key clients how to use and assist as needed
• Other duties and responsibilities may be required
• Minimum three years of related experience
• Highly numerate and analytical
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Proven analytical skills and the ability to interpret data in order to provide feedback on business strategies.
• Strong planning and organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent time management skills; must be capable of prioritizing workload.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; must have excellent Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
• Experience in digital distribution and/or entertainment industry preferred