Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing
Paramount PicturesHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing?
Full Time Job
Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing- Paramount Pictures
Does the idea of working on international digital and social campaigns for new theatrical releases excite you? We are looking for someone who is immersed in social media and has a finger on the pulse of what's trending in the international digital space! We have a very exciting opportunity in the Paramount Pictures International Digital Marketing Department that awaits you as an Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing!
to include, but not limited to:
• Project manage campaigns across all components, including worldwide timelines, project scope, QA process, legal SOWs, etc...
• Compile a target list of vendors for a campaign, coordinate the RFP process, and facilitates the pitch and selection process for the team
• Lead all aspects of the technical onboarding for creative agencies. Work closely with the technical team to set up FTP, QA process etc...
• Ensure that all worldwide features, sites and games are built to international technical specifications and that international kick offs are held
• Liaise with international markets for interest in programs, coordinate translation/localization of content, maintain production calendars
• Coordinate and update shared team documents to support project management (budget grid, link directory, SharePoint, ARC)
Social and Influencers
• Help plan and coordinate digital development and influencer activations including partnering with agencies and internal legal team to ensure organization and alignment on scope, paperwork, deliverables, and performance
• Manage calendar of anniversaries, holidays, and events social calendar for owned and operated channels
• Develop social paid media briefs and work with Agency of Record on setting up units
• Partner with domestic, and Home Entertainment teams on catalog support and cross posting for trailer launches and drafting programs
• Provide and track assets, and give creative direction and notes to markets to align with brand guidelines and strategy
• Create wrap-up reports at the end of each campaign. Support the creation of campaign overview and presentation decks
• Provide topline analytic reports for digital assets (games/features, post release analysis, coverage reports)
• Provide analytical support for content launches, including updating spreadsheets that track performance of content releases and major campaign achievements
• Participate in brainstorm sessions and help build Marketing Campaign presentations
• Work with the media team and vendors on the creative development and production for pan regional toolkit assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, launching, and delivering files for all international markets
• Build international ticketing widgets for releases, including polling markets for use and working with the vendor to provide assets
• 3-4 years experience in digital marketing within film, media/entertainment, creative agency, or closely related categories
• Digital and social media native
• Excellent organizational skills
• Highly self-motivated and willing to go above and beyond
• Adaptable and nimble
• Strong sense of urgency
• Meticulous and analytical
• Commitment to improvement