Assistant Manager Digital Marketing
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2022 4:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant Manager Digital Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant Manager Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
The Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing' will support the ideation and execution of digital and social campaigns for new movie releases and the company brand channels.
include, but are not limited to:
• Handle social content ops for platforms (Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Snap, as well as Slack, Trello, Google Drive, etc)
• Project manage a high volume of social media creative for multiple marketing campaigns concurrently.
• Approach social content management wholistically by considering creative, copy, trends, standard methodologies, audience identification, timeliness and partner feedback.
• Manage and liaise with outside vendors and agencies.
• Proactively brainstorm, communicate and implement emerging trends in the social space.
• Help plan and coordinate digital development and influencer activations including partnering with agencies and internal legal team to ensure organization and alignment on scope, paperwork, deliverables, and performance
• Manage calendar of anniversaries, holidays, and events social calendar for owned and operated channels
• Develop social paid media briefs and work with AOR on setting up units
• Coordinate access/admin credentials for title social channels
• Organize and update shared team documents to support project management (budget grid, link directory, sharepoint, ARC)
• QA development projects and track actions, propose solutions, and resolutions to launch
• Technical set up for: smarturls, pixels, analytics scripts
• Stay abreast of enterprise solutions and tools to help manage volume of campaigns
• Generate POs and facilitate admin invoice processing and budget coding across all campaigns
• Manage legal and rights holders expectations to ensure social content is fully compliant.
• Liaise with internal teams including cross-functional marketing departments, mastering, content protection, and others
• Update assets onto studio branded internal and external properties
• Process promotional product orders/tracking
• 4 years experience in digital marketing within film, media/entertainment, creative agency, or closely related categories
• Proficient with CRM platforms and Data/Media rights
• A/V creative design experience and Adobe Creative Suite familiarity a bonus!
• Digital and social media native
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic Photoshop and video editing skills
• Highly self-motivated and dedicated toward excellence â€'' willing to go above and beyond
• Adaptable and nimble
• Strong sense of urgency
• Meticulous and analytical