Parallax StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Parallax Studios is a fast-growing creative design and entertainment studio based in Los Angeles. Collectively, our team draws from diverse industry experience across film ideation, production and concept art. We are looking for a bright go-getter to help us achieve our company goals.
We are looking for a results-oriented, resourceful and experienced person to oversee development and production processes for our company projects. You will create, refine and enforce project management best practices across all teams which include internal personnel, international freelancers and vendors. In partnering with both the working teams and executive management, you will help ensure a seamless workflow that consistently results in delivering projects that exceed expectations on time and under budget.
This is a full-time position for our Los Angeles office. Employees are in-person Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at our Los Angeles office.
• Create and manage production schedules and budgets for all development and production
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget, to guarantee client satisfaction
• Oversee the project process from conception through completion and final delivery on multiple projects concurrently
• Monitor project risks to foresee potential problems while proactively identifying the solutions to address them in advance
• Facilitate planning sessions to build consensus among project team members regarding task definitions, sequencing and interrelationships within the project
• Manage scope and keep a clear line of communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Run internal and client meetings, prepare and deliver project status reports
• Set and define new best-practices as needed to optimize production pipeline
• Help identify and fill staffing needs for internal and freelancer positions
• Identify and book resources (locations/equipment) for each project as needed
• Conduct postmortems and create recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis
• Be available and connected for off-hours communication (when needed) with clients, internal team members and international freelancers
• Minimum of 5+ years as a Project Manager / Supervisor role in visual effects, animation, gaming, creative development
• Detailed knowledge of workflow within a digital creative team
• Exceptional organization, communication and time management skills
• Highly proficient in task management and budget management software
• Adept at proactively identifying and resolving obstacles and issues
• Proven ability to work in fast paced environment under rapid development cycles
• Experience managing multi-discipline teams and managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail-oriented, highly organized self-starter, and problem-solver
Preferred: Experience in the entertainment industry or in an agency
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online