Parallax StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Parallax Studios is a fast-growing creative design and entertainment studio based in Los Angeles. Collectively, our team draws from diverse industry experience across film ideation, production and concept art. We are looking for a bright go-getter to help us achieve our company goals.
As Operations Manager, you'll play an integral part of the Parallax Team. This position will assist with administrative and procedural tasks, perform basic accounting duties, oversee all office needs, and provide overall support for the Parallax Team.
This is a full-time position for our Los Angeles office. Employees are in-person Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at our Los Angeles office.
• Track freelancer/vendor costs and process all payments with the accounting team
• Draft, submit, and follow-up on all project invoicing on weekly basis
• Manage all company purchases and track credit card spending on a monthly basis
• Assist Business Development Director in creating/updating Project Info Sheets, Bids, and SOWs for all client projects
• Research and recruit freelance and full-time employees
• Handle all internal onboarding and exiting processes (paperwork submissions, create/archiving software accounts, check in/out equipment)
• Purchase groceries, office supplies, and any equipment needed for office
• Provide administrative and project-based support as needed including, but not limited to: scheduling executive meetings, digital filing, submitting expense reports, research as needed, and booking international travel and accommodations for executive team
• 5+ years experience as an executive assistant or operations coordinator/manager
• Bachelor's Degree
• Previous bookkeeping and/or general accounting knowledge
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional communication and time management skills
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented, highly organized self-starter, multitasker, and problem-solver
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and cloud-based file management (Dropbox, Box)
• Previous experience with project management software a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online