Paradigm Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A Client Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to provide support to the Accounting department in all client account and internal matters.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process client checks and electronic payments after determining that payment is accurate per union rules and contract specifications
• Enter all booking reports and payment schedules
• Maintain all client, buyer, and commission participants in the Trust Accounting program
• Invoice and collect on bookings
• Review contracts, booking reports, and start work paperwork to track payments
• Liaise with agents and assistants to ensure timely and accurate collection of funds
• Input New Client paperwork info into the Trust Accounting program
• Maintain office filing as needed
• Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Previous background or interest in accounting or payroll preferred
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied personalities and sensitive situations Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and confidentiality
• Work requires excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Computer literacy is a must
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online