Talent Payment Representative
Paradigm Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Paradigm Talent Agency is seeking a highly motivated, and detail-oriented Talent Payment Representative to join our Accounting Department. This role requires meticulous level of attention to detail, strong organization skills, and excellent customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Handle client payment processing after determining that payment is accurate per union rules and contract specifications
• Enter all booking reports and payment schedules
• Maintain all client, buyer, and commission participants in the Trust Accounting program
• Invoice and collect on bookings
• Review contracts, booking reports, and start work paperwork to track payments
• Liaise with agents and assistants to ensure timely and accurate collection of funds
• Input New Client paperwork information into the Trust Accounting program
• Maintain office filing as needed
• Ad hoc projects and reporting as needed
• Take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Qualifications and Requirements
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at every level
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and confidentiality
• Accomplished ability to multi-task and follow through on assignments Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing and time management skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online