Talent Department Assistant
Paradigm Talent AgencyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2021 4:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Talent Department Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Department Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Paradigm Talent Agency seeks highly motivated assistant candidates for our New York Talent Department. A Talent Department Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to provide support to agents in all acting client and internal matters. The role provides the agent assistant a broad understanding of the entertainment industry in general and the representation business in particular. Possibility of elevation to Coordinator and eventual promotion to Agent exists for top performers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Roll calls for agents and screen all incoming calls.
• Maintain call log and take detailed messages/notes.
• Set and confirm meetings for agent and clients.
• Generate submissions for potential buyers, per the direction of the agent.
• Order scripts, headshots, or client video samples to be sent to casting, producers and/or studios, per the direction of the agent.
• Interact with Accounting department to track money due to clients.
• Maintain and update company databases.
• Create and maintain booking reports and contracts.
• Process New Client paperwork.
• Prepare Expense Reports and Travel Requisition forms.
• Maintain office filing as needed.
• Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied personalities and sensitive situations.
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and confidentiality.
• Work requires excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Computer literacy is a must