Business Affairs Assistant
Paradigm Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A Business Affairs Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to provide support to the SVP of Business Affairs, Music in all client and internal matters.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative assistance to SVP of Business Affairs, Music Division (including letter-writing, phone and email communication);
• Drafting letters and other legal documents;
• Track outstanding notes and signatures. Follow up to collect responses as necessary;
• Roll calls and screen all incoming calls;
• Maintain call log and take detailed messages/notes;
• Set and confirm meetings, calls and lunches;
• Provide reminders to executive of upcoming calls and appointments throughout the day;
• Update and maintain office filing, as needed;
• Gathering data and creating tables and spreadsheets;
• Assist with document production in compliance with subpoena, which may include document review;
• Schedule and help with preparation of materials for bi-weekly department meetings, which may involve assisting with video conferencing or creation of slides;
• Substituting occasionally for administrative assistant to senior agent, when needed;
• Minimal personal assistant duties as assigned;
• Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Administrative experience a must - Paralegal background a plus;
• Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and confidentiality;
• Anticipates need of an executive and help manage their desk efficiently;
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied personalities and sensitive situations;
• Work requires excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Strong writing and editing ability as well as careful attention to detail;
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, to anticipate problems and to proactively come up with solutions;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, extensive Outlook and PowerPoint presentation skills are required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online