PantayaSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. is the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with leading streaming, broadcast, and cable television platforms headquartered in Miami, Fla. The dynamic portfolio includes PANTAYA - is the leading Spanish-language subscription video on demand (SVOD) service in the U.S., streaming the biggest names and most popular titles in Spanish entertainment via its premium catalog of original series and top-grossing movies.
Pantaya has grown rapidly in its first three years, and the company is seeking a detail oriented, dynamic, intellectually curious Programming Coordinator to join our team. You must be passionate and aware of Latinx culture in the U.S. and/or strong interest in Spanish language programming and storytelling, reading, writing, watching movies, tv's, live stream or related content. You will maintain the overall content calendar and work with the marketing, content operations and content team to ensure that product materials engage audiences across platforms. Understanding the US Hispanic culture and audiences is key to this role. Your bilingual skills with excellent Spanish/English fluency, with strong Spanish/English verbal and written grammar are essential!
• Maintains the overall content calendar to ensure regular cadence and optimum refresh rate.
• Identifies potential programming stunts, works to curate home page, and selects titles for third party promotional opportunity.
• Work strongly with marketing, content, and content ops teams to ensure product has engaging materials across platform.
• Maintains department budget, updating and tracking on a regular basis
• Works with other content team members to ensure timely communication of information and materials internally and externally.
We're looking for someone who...
• Has 2- 4+ years' experience in entertainment industry
• Bachelor's Degree
• Shows demonstrable understanding of Hispanic culture and audiences.
• Is user-focused, with a passion for Spanish Language content and understands the entertainment, movie production and media industry landscape
• Experienced in managing budgets, calendars, and critical deadlines with a team to deliver timely commitments.
• Has proven ability to distill input from multiple stakeholders into detailed plans and requirements to support SVOD content landscape.
• Demonstrated ability to package and present product strategies and performance results in concise presentations.
• Must be fluent in Spanish, Latinx culture in the U.S. and/or strong interest in Spanish language programming.
• Employment/education will be verified.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
• Must be willing to work from office in Santa Monica, CA
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
Individuals seeking employment at Hemisphere Media, Inc and any of its subsidiaries are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any characteristics protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online