PantayaSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
About our Company
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. is the only publicly traded pure-play Spanish-language media company in the United States super-serving the high-growth, high-influence U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with a valuable portfolio of top broadcast and cable television networks, digital platforms and content distribution.
in Miami, Florida, Hemisphere owns and operates Pantaya, the leading Spanish-language subscription streaming service in the U.S., Pantaya is the first-ever premium steaming destination for world-class movies and series in Spanish, offering the largest selection of blockbusters and critically acclaimed films from Latin America and the US as well as bold, provocative original new series. Pantaya targets the high growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets through its partnerships with leading broadcast, cable television and digital content platforms, and it has assembled a roster of the leading creative voices in the Latinx community.
We are seeking a Finance Manager to join our Panataya Team!
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage and maintain forecast and budget for Pantaya including both P&L and Cash Flow
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and packages.
• Analyze, research variances, and present financial results to management.
• Maintain and analyze subscriber and churn numbers by platform, as well as maintain content library by licensor.
• Maintain content impairment schedule.
• Assist in monthly and quarterly close processes.
• Work with Marketing, Content and Tech team on maintaining budget and forecast.
• Manage various KPIs including SAC, Digital SAC, Churn, Gross Adds and Net Adds.
• Manage and update Pantaya Finance model including current year and long-range plan.
• Develop financial models and reporting metrics for business cases.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Advance skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience delivering solutions through technology and developing a deep level of understanding in a short period of time.
• Ability to draw concise, well supported recommendations based on detailed analysis of the given issue.
• Experience in streaming service OTT, SVOD, AVOD businesses preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management and meticulous attention to detail.
• Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Finance, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a Finance
• Authorized to work full time in the United States for any employer.
• Can work in Santa Monica, CA
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
Individuals seeking employment at Hemisphere Media, Inc and any of its subsidiaries are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online