Palm NFT StudioRemote, US
Full Time Job
About the role
As Commercial Counsel at Palm NFT Studio, you will bring your creativity, savvy negotiation skills, and drafting expertise to create precedent-setting contracts. This role will require you to find innovative ways to combine legal agreements and smart contracts, and define the next generation of digital media licensing with some of the top arts, entertainment, media, and technology companies in the world. You will lead the drafting, revision, evaluation and negotiation of licensing, strategic partnership, consulting, vendor, non-disclosure, and other agreements. You also will find ways to create high-leverage resources for the company that scale your advice and help Palm NFT Studio build out a nimble and efficient legal agreement workflow that is responsive to our fast-growing business.
- Draft, evaluate, and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements with customers
- Partner closely with the Business Development and Sales teams
- Spearhead the creation and improvement of novel form agreements for cutting-edge NFT licensing deals
- Develop and scale efficient contract workflows, including coordination of relevant internal stakeholders and external providers
- Identify opportunities for self-serve resources such as negotiation matrices to increase deal throughput and efficiency
- Provide training on topics relevant to the business and to other members of the legal team
- 5+ years of experience as a practicing lawyer, including time spent at a law firm or in-house department.
- Experience and passion for drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, particularly licensing agreements (software, media, music, entertainment, gaming, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of internal and external stakeholders
- Sharp attention to detail
- Able to effectively manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills in the face of ambiguity and imperfect information
- Strong GDPR, data privacy, and intellectual property expertise
- Proactive, resourceful, and willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves when needed
- Curiosity about NFTs
- Experience with NFTs and/or crypto (legal experience or hobbyist experience)
- Corporate experience (financings, M&A, corporate governance)
- Experience as an Entertainment Lawyer
Base Salary + Equity + Health/Dental
The job is full time and 100% remote.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online